I got chance to finish this fabric artwork, I'm starting to see my little pile of Sketches go down!



We went to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs today, it was very surreal but very funny and clever in places and we all had a giggle ( apart from when Sonny Threw up at the popcorn counter because he was choking on the chewing gum Skyla had given him ....mmmmmm, lovely, Mother under control obviously!)
We were torn between fantastic Mr Fox and Cloudy with Meet balls, but the balls had it.



.





Comments

  1. The fabric artwork .....made me think of New York ! I know there is the Eiffel tower in the background, but the Statue of Liberty was a gift from France to the US, it's late, I'm tired, we have 3 great (if a tad exhausting) children and, anyway ..'l'amour, l'amour, l'amour ...' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the artwork as always!
    I'm torn between Fantastic Mr Fox and Meatballs! Going to have to fit them both in somewhere!
    Hoorah for kids films!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts