What's Hot + What's not this week...


I'm joining in Loobylu's What's Hot and What's not again this week ( join in too!) I like how it makes me focus on the Good as well as the not so good!

Hot...



Autumn, lovely colours on the walk to school, wrapping up, soups, pies and enjoying the season...



Screen printing with my friend Nicki, it's lovely to get out of my studio and work with a like mind...


New Autumn hair colour!! (don't know if you can see through my dusty mirror although I did wipe it with my sleeve before taking the shot!) I decided to go for deep chocolate with reddy high light wooo...






Simple pleasures, drawing faces in the condensation on the cold morning windows...



Nigella's ham in coca cola, naughty but nice , this isn't the one I prepared earlier...it's already been eaten! and mine looked a bit more, well crozzled... if that's the official cooking term, but tasted just as good!! and we use cherry jam instead of black treacle!...


X-factor & Haagen - Dazs Pralines and cream, I openly admit I love Saturday night X-factor and the dramatic theatrical emotional Roller coaster it takes you on , the lovely Dermot O'Leary, the beautiful Cheryl Cole ( who's so perfect she cry's little diamonds, where as when I cry I look like a panda with snot bubbles coming out of a bright red nose!!) , and this week we all sat on the bed with a pot of Haagen-Dasz and 5 spoons, lovely...


Not...

House work, I do the minimal amount I can, but when Sonny's on his hands and knee's blowing little tumble weeds across the kitchen floor for fun!! I know I must get the vac out! This shop could make some domestic chores a bit more tolerable?!

Taking Sonny around the Super market, he gets soooo bored and he eats his way around to elevate this so I end up giving the cashier ( no more self serve for me!!) a couple of empty packets and a half eaten baguette!

Oooo did I mention house work? Nuff said

Comments

  1. I totally agree - housework IS evil, along with ironing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along Lisa! I love your Housework is Evil banner -- my sentiments exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as I was enjoying your Housework is Evil poster I looked down and saw what my 2 year old son has just done to my loungeroom floor. Eek!

    Very timely indeed.

    Your hair looks great by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts