My creative space...










My creative space has been the WYPW

This has got to be my favourite screen print to date,
because it was inspired by my Sonny,
who loves his piggy backs especially at bed time!

He's now 5 and a half, and he's getting quite heavy for me, 
so it's not going to be long before he'll be giving me a piggy back!! So these are special times :)

This is the second edition of this print, 
I've decided to print on a more expensive (ooo get me!) Fabriano off white paper 
( I'm just showing off now!!) 
and this time I've chosen to print the colours less primary and bold and more 'vintage' on the off white which has a slight textured surface, this gives the print a softer feel than the first print which was on bright white Snowden paper and felt more graphic ( permission to yawn at this point)

So yeah, 
lovely,
the print is in my Etsy and Folksy shops
and see more creative spaces at the very inspirational Kootoyoo
:)

Comments

  1. I love this print. It is still on my mantelpiece after winning your generous giveaway last year. My son's say it's them and me.... thank you so much for it. lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's so lovely, thanks Lou, that's great to hear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the softer colours and vintage feel
    (you could talk paper and ink to me all day and I won't fall asleep ;o)
    Make the most of it Lisa, my two oldest tower over me, but that's not hard really seen as I'm a midget at 5'2" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the softer colours and vintage feel
    (you could talk paper and ink to me all day and I won't fall asleep ;o)
    Make the most of it Lisa, my two oldest tower over me, but that's not hard really seen as I'm a midget at 5'2" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are fabulous (and so is your art) This is such a wonderful print! I looove the colors!

    My son love a piggyback ride or to be thrown over my shoulder too! (He's 4 1/2 so he's got a little bit of time before I can't do it anymore).

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, especially the patterns on the headscarf and shirt. Loos look great btw (would have been even better with my suggestion, but hey-ho!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is woderfu
    I like that girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts