13 sleeps to Christmas...


.... and my true love said to me,
" What do you want from Santa?"
and I said " All I want for Christmas is yooooooo x" ( well you've got to butter 'em up a bit and get in their good books this time of year)
but if any of these items were to be found in my stocking Christmas morning that would be very lovely too!
Anything from this fabulous shop whose work I have admired for a long time and would love to own an artwork of my own!...



this interesting book by another uber talented artist



...Anything from the lovely Jane Foster for the girls room,

this very lovely looking reference book and


this very lovely looking reference book too! ( I love my books)



and also anything from the stylish Skinnylaminx
or
the brilliant Flora from The round window!






WOOO hoooo it's going to have to be a big stocking!!
What's on your wish list? 
( apart from happiness, good health for all and the odd mince pie .... with Cointreau cream?)

Comments

Popular Posts